- Limit back-talk or nagging: Once the limit is met, the vocal chords are disabled until the following day.
- Limit annoying toys: You can set a timer on "soundy" toys. Once the time is up, they are silenced until the following day.
- Limit bathroom loitering: Once the time is up, the lights go off and the toilet flushes automatically.
- Limit shower hogging: You set the number of minutes allowed per shower. The temperature gets significantly colder as a one-minute warning. Then the water goes off.
- Limit snacking: Food eaten after a certain time will cause vomiting and diarrhea.